Sexy Lingerie Review

     I want to start by saying most of you that follow and look at my blog now that I am a reviewer. I love being chosen by these companies to test and review there items. I might get items  at a discount or free. I am honest every time because that is why they are asking me and other's like me to see if there product holds up. Do these items need improved are they worth the average american woman/family to go out and spend there money to buy these items? I will say I have received items that I would never purchase again and I have let the companies know why I didn't care for the product. I always try and be honest. If there is an issue with anything that I receive I always contact the seller first. Can they fix it, did I do something wrong perhaps that they can help with or maybe it was just defective or that is the way the product is and I just don't care for it.  I just received some wonderful Lingerie and I think it's important that I share why I like it.  I will share the link at the bottom of the article so you can purchase or check it out yourself. 

     I love this black nighty that I got. Regular price is $13.99 which is a pretty good deal. Upon arrival I took it out of a nice plastic zip pouch and checked to make sure the seems were good no unraveling at all. There was non at all. The next thing that I noticed was that the fabric was so soft and silky as well it seemed to be stretchy. I am a full figured woman so I got the xxl size. I was worried about the fit but it is stretchy and appears to be wonderfully true to size. I love the way that it flows on me and since there is no underwire it also is very comfortable to sleep in all night. I like how the gals stay nicely covered and items don't spill out. Nothing on this is uncomfortable unless your not use to wearing this kind of underwear. I love how I felt comfortable in this and not self consious. I rate the black gown an A+ 
     The little pink nighty came the next day and retails for $9.99 - $12.99. Again very resonably priced.. I purchased the xxl again with this one. It is a little shorter than the black one however still very nice and everything is nicely covered but still sexy. It came in an identical pouch and is is well made. The stitching is very well done nothing is coming unraveled at all. the ribbon on the nighty is super soft and very pretty. I love the design at the top with the flowers it isn't scratchy at all. Nothing pinches and everyone stayed right in place since this one has no underwire. It was very comfortable to sleep in as well. I give this gown a A+ as well and as for the  price I give them both and A++++ 
    Enjoy your afternoon everyone and thanks for stoping by.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M4RU42M

Comments

Popular Posts